- Magna Asset Management is the core business in the group
- It deals with land and acquisitions, development feasibility
and viability, sales and marketing and/or renting and asset
- Current acquisition target range £10m – £50m GDV.
- Development target zone Greater London, no more than 45
minutes commute to London mainline stations.
- MPM handles and oversees the full delivery of every
project taken into Magna Asset Management.
- MPM is legally contracted to deliver the end product on
time and on budget, giving assurance to both the equity and
debt finance of the individual projects.
- MPM has a team of experienced strategic project planners
and managers, who take control of residential and
- MPM ensures that every project is delivered on time and on
budget maintaining profits, whilst adhering to the high level
of quality that makes the Magna brand stand out.
- The MPM team has an in-depth knowledge and experience
that allows them to pre-empt any likely pitfalls and offer
alternative solutions, thereby ensuring a smooth transition
through the construction phase of a project.
- Close proximity to transport infrastructure connection into
- Delivering ultra-high spec, affordable luxury apartments
- Compact and cleverly designed flats, secure, gated and
- Spec includes: marble bathrooms, designer branded
sanitary ware, high spec electrical and AV installations,
quartz kitchen work tops and hardwood flooring – to name
just a few items that make the Magna living experience far
outweigh the market average.
- MCP offers a fully-managed investment product, delivering
secure, high return development projects in and around
- The MCP investment team will provide weekly progress
reports, monthly accounting figures and – if the investor
wishes – an expert insight to how property development
is managed, in order to keep them abreast of how their
investment is working.
- An investment with MCP offers a transparent and secure
route into property development with a focus on delivering
- Normal returns on capital employed (ROCE) 25% .
- Average investment time-frame 15 months.